Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

Well, I think we try this every year, but how many of us actually stick to our New Year's resolutions! I do have a few that I would like to "try" in 2009.

My first resolution...well, actually this is Emily's resolution for the family...to eat healthier and exercise so we can all lose weight. I think it is a good idea. Well, except for Jared. I think he has -0% body fat, so I'm not too sure how much weight he can lose, but he sure can stand to eat a bit healthier.

My second resolution...to actually get all of my finished scrapbook pages into scrapbooks. Yes, I know that this has been my resolution for the last 3 years, but since I'm not working now, I think I might be able to accomplish this now.

My third resolution...this one was an inspiration from my friend NYAJ, is to organize all of my photos. I thought they were pretty organized, but I guess I was wrong. Thanks NYAJ...I owe you one.

I guess that is enough for now...how many resolutions can one make when we can't even stick to one!

We hope your New Year is a safe and happy one.

Until next year...

No comments: