Friday, December 5, 2008

Can't Wait

So tomorrow my friends, notyouraveragejenn and absolutelyfelicious are coming over for dinner and to have a Christmas cookie swap. Larry, my wonderful husband and great cook, is cooking us dinner, homemade cream chicken with mashed potatoes and biscuits...YUM! Then we are going to hang out and watch movies and sit by the fire.

The weather is supposed to be snowy, so the fire will help keep us warm since we haven't been turning our heat up too high this winter due to the higher natural gas prices. And the fact that I have recently lost my job and Larry is going to be laid off the entire month of January. We have just been wearing multiple layers to keep us cozy...and sleeping with lots of blankets at night, and sometimes during the day.

Well, I'm off to make my recipe card for my cookie swap, so I will post again soon.

No comments: