Sunday, December 7, 2008

Scream

Dinner was delicious as usual. Larry did a bang up job. notyouraveragejenn and absolutelyfelicious came last night for dinner and our annual Christmas cookie exchange, and we had a really nice time. Of course the cookies were to die for as well!

The weather outside was frightful...but the fire inside kept us warm and cozy. We watched two movies, The Gift...and if you have never seen it, be prepared to scream at least once. I didn't know when I started watching it that it was a scary movie...and if you ask "my friends", they will still tell you that it's not! Anyways, after dinner we watched Atonement...I really liked that movie, especially because I didn't scream during it!

All in all, the night was great. I had a really nice time with my besties. We don't get to see each other as often anymore since we all lost our jobs.

Post again soon!

No comments: