Sunday, December 21, 2008

Friends and Scrapbooking

So, my friend AbsolutelyFelicious asked me and Notyouraveragejenn to go to Archiver's on Saturday to go scrapbooking. I thought it would be a great idea to get together since we don't get too see each other much anymore. I met NYAJ near my house so she wouldn't have to drive all the way and it would shorten her trip home as well. We stopped for Starbucks before we got on the highway for our 45 minute venture. The ride there was uneventful...but with nice conversation.

When we got to Archiver's, that's when it all began...right off the bat, we wanted to go to lunch. Felicious' friend, and now our friend too, Motheroftriplets, was there. Of course none of us wanted to pick where to eat, so MOT picked Olive Garden...YUM! I haven't been there in like forever, because Larry doesn't really like it there. We had a really nice server and NYAJ told him that I had too much Starbucks on the way down, that I was hyper. What did she mean? I am always that funny!! Anyways, he was good to us. He brought Felicious an entire cup of lemons for her water, lots of warm breadsticks and extra mints. But when I asked him for more mints, he flat out said "no". I didn't leave him the extra money I had promised him if he brought a lot of lemons...no extra mints, no extra tip!

After lunch we went back to scrapbook. I didn't get much done. I got Emily's 2007 Christmas dance recital album started and I almost finished this years halloween page for her. Speaking of halloween layouts...OMG...NYAJ was working on one for her son and she used the most horrible purple paper. They always want you to be honest, and when you tell them the truth, you get the look of death. Sorry, NYAJ, but it was ugly. They layout was really cute, just not the background paper. There were also a few other practical jokes played (on NYAJ), but she was a good sport.

Well, we had a really fun time together. We laughed more than we scrapped. Can't wait to do it again...hopefully next month.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm sorry, but the purple is freakin' awesome...Rylan said so. Sorta.