Thursday, December 18, 2008

Some updates...

Well, I thought maybe I should update my blog since I am always getting on notyouraveragejenn for not updating hers enough. What can I say, this has been a boring week for me.

Monday night was the annual Madrigal dinner @ Greenford Lutheran Church. I go every year with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law Marilyn, and this year we were joined my our new sister-in-law, Sandy. She married Larry's brother, David, this summer. It was nice to have her along. The food was really good this year. It's not always that good, sometimes not even edible, but this year it was good and edible. The meal is served by the men of the church, but not cooked by them!

Tuesday night was Emily's Christmas band concert. It was really nice. They did a really nice job.The weather outside was frightful, and it was really icy coming home, but we made it just fine. Jared's "girlfriend", Alyssa came with us too. She is so sweet. Her and Jared just laugh and smile the whole time they are together. Okay, I know he is only 12 1/2, but they are so cute.

Today is Thursday, and I don't have anything else to report. See, I told you my week was boring.

Saturday I am going scrapbooking with my friends, notyouraveragejenn and absolutelyfelicious at Archiver's in Fairlawn for the day. Looking forward to that. I know you are wondering how can I spend an entire day scrapbooking this close to Christmas, but I can honestly say that I am almost ready...I just have to finish wrapping. Things can be pretty relaxing when you don't have to work and you have all the time in the world to get things done.

Well, hopefully next time I post there will be something a bit more exciting going on.

No comments: