Friday, March 6, 2009

Updates

This week was full of fun and adventure...well for me at least...being unemployed means doing anything out of the house is fun and adventurous.

Emily started conditioning for track on Tuesday. She was a little sore, but not to bad she said. They ran a lap around the track on Thursday, and she came in last out of about 45 girls. She was fine with that...not having run track last year, she was glad to have made it at all. She will improve as time goes on.

Thursday, NYAJ and I went to a scrapbook store in Alliance in the Carnation Mall called "Scrapbooks by Lisa". I have been there before, but this was Jenns first time. I think its a nice store...a lot to choose from. And since we have no other stores in our area, there is nothing else to choose from. We then went to lunch at Applebee's and had a delicious lunch and chocolate desert. After, I remembered there was a store in Louisville, not far from where we were. It is called Memory Manor. It is a very small store with a lot of stuff in it. There is a nice selection of clearance paper there. I would go back, but not make a special trip there.

Today, I met my friend Linda for lunch at Antone's for their lunch buffet. Being Friday and during lent, it was a fish buffet. OMG, the food was so good. Linda was sharing some of her unused paper storage containers and some ribbon, so I got them from her there. Thanks Linda for sharing. NYAJ and I really appreciate you thinking about us.

So, that was my exciting week in a nutshell. And, Larry was off all week, and we didn't do anything! Well, he did take me for ice cream today after I got back from lunch. Mmmmm!

Tomorrow we are off to Cleveland to see the Cavs game. Larry got tickets for Christmas, and Jared is taking his friend JD. We always enjoy a good Cavs game. I will let you know how it goes.

Until then...

No comments: