Monday, March 23, 2009

A Busy Week Ahead

How did I ever have time to work? This week is so busy for me, if I did still work, I would have to take vacation to get everything done.

Today, I have a meeting with all of Jared's teachers and principal to see what we can do to get him the help he needs to survive the rest of his school career. He is getting very frustrated with things that he is giving up. Then, I have to go back to the school to pick Jared up for an orthodontist appointment. Then, back to the school for a third time to pick Emily up from track practice @4:45pm. Tomorrow, I have meetings all afternoon for PTA. Wednesday, Emily and I go to the dentist in the morning.

In the meantime, I have to finish samples for this weekend. I am working @ a big scrapbook getaway for Cord...the company that I used to work for. So, Amy asked me to do samples to help sell a product and also to demo alcohol ink. First, I have never used it, so I watched videos and had my friend, Linda show me how to use it. It really is easy, but i think the chemicals have affected my allergies, because now I feel like I am getting sick. I really don't have time to get sick.

I truly am looking forward to this weekend. 3 days of fun! Well, actually, a lot of work and long hours mixed with some fun. I am really excited to work with Amy and Stephanne too! I haven't seen them for so long.

Well, off to the showers...I probably won't have time to post again this week since I leave Friday morning, so I will update you all about my weekend when I get back and catch up on some sleep.

Until then...

No comments: