Saturday, January 10, 2009

Well, that sucks

Yes, it really does suck! Today, NYAJ, absolutelyfelicious, my cousin Emily and I were supposed to go to Archivers in Fairlawn to scrapbook for the day. Well, it was canceled due to the snow that has piled up since yesterday. Actually, they closed the store @ 1pm due to the weather. On Friday, we were all still planning on going, because we never get the amount of snow that they say we are going to get, well, this time, I think we got more. And according to The Weather Channel on my iPod touch, we are having a winter weather warning!

So, now my goal for today is to upload all of my recent pictures to Shutterfly and scrapbook the rest of the day. It is now 2:39pm and I haven't even started. That is typical for my day. I did start making homemade chicken noodle soup though.

Emily and her friends, Sami and Megan were outside for awhile and played in the snow and even took a walk in the woods up to the park and back. It is actually a beautiful day out...if you don't have to drive in it. Larry did have to go to his parents and bring in wood from the garage for them and he said even the main roads are bad...and he loves to drive in the snow.

Well, off to get something done....

No comments: