Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I was told I have to do this...

So, my bestie, NYAJ, told me in not so many words to "update your blog". Okay, I will do whatever you want me to do when you use that tone with me!!

I would update more often, but my life is boring. Yes, being unemployed sucks. I don't have much to do but cook dinner, do laundry, pack lunches and get the kids on the bus. I have applied for a job with the school system, but I have to wait to be approved by the Board of Education. Then, it will only be on a sub basis as a para-pro or maybe work in the cafetaria. I am babysitting baby Emma one day a week for about 4 hours. That does break up my week a bit.

My Emily is going to be 14 this Thursday, February 5th. Can you believe it? The time goes by so quickly. She is having some friends over Friday night for a sleepover and then they are going to the mall on Saturday to do some shopping. We are going to dinner at Caraba's Thursday to celebrate Emily and Lynn's birthday. This is a yearly tradition. I'm not going to tell you how old Lynn is, but she is one of my dearest friends from middle school!

Well, NYAJ, here is your update...I will post again when I have nothing else to tell you!

Until then...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It's about time! Blogger misses you, and you have plenty to talk about. You talked to me for 2 hours on the phone yesterday!!