Thursday, November 27, 2008

Lots of Turkey

So, did everyone eat as much turkey today as I did? OMG, dinner was so flippin' good. I don't know if it's because I didn't have to spend the day preparing it or what, but it was GOOD. We went to Larry's sister Marilyn's house. (Thanks for the great dinner, Marilyn and Don.) It was a nice relaxing day. Jared played pool with Uncle Don and Grandpa, and Jared got (in his own words) "his butt beat". He had fun playing them though. Emily made a great apple pie to take over. She is a good cook for only being 13 years old. She is actually thinking of going to school for it. I'm sure she will change her mind about 100 times before she gets out of high school. I know I did when I was her age.

The rest of the weekend will be spent seeing family. Tomorrow we are off to see my Aunt Diana and Uncle Tony. He isn't doing well these days, so we want to spend a little time with him for the holiday. Saturday we are off to Louisville to see cousins in from Virginia and other family. Family is very important to us.

Well, I'm off to watch Grey's Anatomy for the next 2 hours...who doesn't like to watch McDreamy for that long!?
I will post again soon.

No comments: